In need of a quick, healthy and delicious dinner recipe that will knock people’s socks off? Something about stuffed chicken automatically makes me feel like someone slaved over it all day. It’s actually much easier than it looks but don’t tell your house guests ☺️
Preheat oven to 425F
Stuffed chicken thighs:
1. 4 chicken thighs skinless & deboned — bought at local supermarket this way
2. Seasoned each thigh to taste with kosher salt on both sides.
3. Flipped over and seasoned top with 1/4 tsp herb grill marinate (we use Wildtree brand but any blend will do – click the link to order Wildtree’s all natural, certified organic version).
4. Stuffed with one basil leaf and two table spoons of low fat shredded mozzarella cheese. Roll and Use tooth picks to hold in place.
5. Bake covered for 45 mins. Uncover and bake another 15 mins.
If you prefer can put under broiler 5 mins.
Dalina’s stuffed chicken recipe goes great with a side of pasta or Caprese salad over greens or on its own.
Like this recipe? Want to see more? Be sure to follow us here on our blog, on Instagram or on Facebook too. Check out the website if you’re interested in finding what helps you be your best you. Dalina is a registered dietitian and is certified to help with your needs big or small.